Thursday, September 26, 2013

Anticipation for the Cast List Kills You

Hurry up...and wait! You build up anticipation for auditions and do everything that you can to do your best. Sing as loud as you can, smile wide during dance auditions, try not to make a big deal if you mess up. It seems like for weeks you're thinking about those two days and everything that can possibly go right (or wrong if you're a glass half empty kind of person) and then you have to sit around and wait...



For me, the Christmas show doesn't cause quite as much stress and the musical, but it still sucks to have to wait around for the cast list! Thankfully, things went well (: I am a lead dancer and dance captain which is really exciting! I've been waiting since 7th grade to be dance captain, and now as a senior, I can finally say that I have achieved my goal! I can't wait to keep you all up to date with my experiences as a first-time dance captain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment